Insight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insight Guild

Guild Website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Draggi Priest Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombrella
Admin

Draggi Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Draggi Priest Application   Draggi Priest Application EmptySat 5 Sep - 20:34

Very good application !
Accepted, whisp me in game to get your invite !
Back to top Go down
https://insight-guild.forumsactifs.com
Draggi

Draggi Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Draggi Priest Application   Draggi Priest Application EmptySat 5 Sep - 20:25

Character Name: Draggi.

Class: Priest.

Spec: Holy atm.

Current Gear: I'm not well geared but I'm working on it, trying to attend to as many pugs as I can atm. I have 2 pieces of T1 so far.

Current Stats: Healing 400~ 12.10% spellcrit. 3257 HP, 5431 MANA.

Do you know anyone in Insight ?: I don't think so sinse I'm new on the server.

What is your Pre-BC experience ?: I'm gonna tell you my whole wow experience: In Pre TBC I cleared ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, MC. I killed Razorgore, Vael, Broodlord and Firemaw in BWL. In AQ40 I only killed Skeram, and in Naxx I never downed a boss but got Instructor to 40% if that counts, wich i doubt, . Then TBC came out and I started off clearing karazhan with my guild (same as in vanilla) Soon karazhan was on farm, just like Grull/Maggy/SSC and TK. Then my guild disbanded due to alot of inactivity, so I joined another guild wich with I cleared MH, BT and SWP. Then WOTLK came out and I got 80 and started raiding with my guild, we cleared Naxx10 and 25 fast and went off to Malygos wich we had 3rd server kill on. Obsidian Sanctum and VAO cleared aswell. Then we did the same thing week after week, cleared everything in 2-3 days then we had to wait for reset, I got so boored with it that I sold my account, wich was just before the release of Ulduar. Since then I have been searching for a good PRE TBC server and now I finally have found my new home, Q-gaming Happy So far I think this server seems good in all ways, It's populated, people are friendly and best of all, no lag! Happy I think that's my whole history in wow. (I have allways played priest, so I know the class very well)

Insight raids at 8h30PM Paris time zone GMT+1 (it means +6 houres of the server houre), will you be able to attend our raids at this time ?: Yes, that's the same time zone I have so it fits me great.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic ?: I have all versions of ventrilo and teamspeak, and a mic.

Insight is a progressing PvE guild, do you have the patience and understanding of endgame raiding ? This means can you handle wiping while we learn/ experience new encounters ?: I'm a fast learner but as a plus, I know most of the tactics for the bosses.

Previous Guilds on q-gaming: I haven't been in any guild yet.

Is this character your main ?: Yes, this is my main character.

Have you donated on this character ? If yes, which items ?: I have not donated.

Anything else we should know ?: Well, I'm a good priest, both shadow and holy and I'm allways prepared for raid with consumables/pots etc, you name it! My raid attendance is high if I may say so, I think its about 90% atleast tho I have to focus abit on school.
Back to top Go down

Draggi Priest Application
Page 1 of 1