Insight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insight Guild

Guild Website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dvl Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombrella
Admin

Dvl Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dvl Application.   Dvl Application. EmptySun 6 Sep - 18:11

Accepted, whisp me ingame to get your invite !
Back to top Go down
https://insight-guild.forumsactifs.com
Ravenka

Ravenka

Dvl Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dvl Application.   Dvl Application. EmptySun 6 Sep - 17:39

vote for you!
Back to top Go down
baya

Dvl Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dvl Application.   Dvl Application. EmptySun 6 Sep - 17:22

Ok,you got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Dvl

Dvl Application. Empty
PostSubject: =)   Dvl Application. EmptySun 6 Sep - 17:05

Well, I think that's why I want to join the guild, to be part of guild, start progressing and raiding, get new items, help others to get new items etc Smile And to be best guild on server :-) Well, but at other side,I have good spell crit chance with fire spells, so :-) But as you want :-)
Back to top Go down
baya

Dvl Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dvl Application.   Dvl Application. EmptySun 6 Sep - 17:02

Yeah,u are a bit young..but,on the other hand you admit it.So,that's a big plus.
Try to get more spell dmg,cuz 220 is realy low.
Back to top Go down
Dvl

Dvl Application. Empty
PostSubject: Dvl Application.   Dvl Application. EmptySun 6 Sep - 16:57

Character Name: Dvl

Class: Mage

Spec: Elemental (Or Frostfire) 0/24/27

Current Gear: Well. If i count items in bank also, then I have 3 T1 items, 3 T2 Items, 5/6 Rare PvP Gear, Tidal Charm, PvP Trinket, Some PvP Accessories etc. No d1 items.

Current Stats: Unbuffed 12.81% Spell crit. 18.81% Fire Spell Crit. 220 Spellpower, 3370HP 5208MP.

Do you know anyone in Insight ?: Sure, Ravenka =)

What is your Pre-BC experience ?: Whole Molten Core, Whole Blackwing Lair, And few bosses in Naxxramas. Im playing from version 1.10.1 So it's like 3 Years back Smile

Insight raids at 8h30PM Paris time zone GMT+1 (it means +6 houres of the server houre), will you be able to attend our raids at this time ?: Ofc, I have same time in my Country (Slovakia) so it's absolutely no problem.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic ?: Sure, I would prefer more ventrilo, but TeamSpeak is not also that bad Smile

Insight is a progressing PvE guild, do you have the patience and understanding of endgame raiding ? This means can you handle wiping while we learn/ experience new encounters ?: Sure, wiping with absolutely normal people doesnt make problem for me. I have patience with raids :-)

Previous Guilds on q-gaming: Few guilds that i can't remember, something like All the cute boys and me, then Reloaded etc...

Is this character your main ?: Yeah, he is Razz

Have you donated on this character ? If yes, which items ?: No, I didn't donate for items.

Anything else we should know ?: Maybe I am young, But absolutely normal boy, not like other whining and swearing kids :-) Retail experience also for 1 year. If u wish to ask anything, feel free to /w Dvl :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dvl Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dvl Application.   Dvl Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dvl Application.
Page 1 of 1