Insight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insight Guild

Guild Website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vea [H] Epic priest Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombrella
Admin

Vea [H] Epic priest  Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vea [H] Epic priest Application   Vea [H] Epic priest  Application EmptyFri 4 Sep - 17:54

-Accepted, good apply, whisp me ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://insight-guild.forumsactifs.com
Ravenka

Ravenka

PostSubject: Re: Vea [H] Epic priest Application   Vea [H] Epic priest  Application EmptyFri 4 Sep - 15:46

+1 from me he was good reloaded priest were on almost all raids.
Back to top Go down
Vea

PostSubject: Vea [H] Epic priest Application   Vea [H] Epic priest  Application EmptyFri 4 Sep - 15:41

Character Name: Vea

Class: Priest

Spec: 13/38/0 (holy)

Current Gear: 5/8 tier 1, 3/8 tier 2

Current Stats: 586 +healing, 6600mana, 395 mana reg,

Do you know anyone in Insight ?: Jillia and maybe some other lads, not sure whos in it right now.

What is your Pre-BC experience ?: played it retail , and on q-gaming MC/AQ20,40/BWL/ZG ..

Insight raids at 8h30PM Paris time zone GMT+1 (it means +6 houres of the server houre), will you be able to attend our raids at this time ?: Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic ?: Yes!

Insight is a progressing PvE guild, do you have the patience and understanding of endgame raiding ? This means can you handle wiping while we learn/ experience new encounters ?: ofc, thats a part of PVEing...

Previous Guilds on q-gaming: Reloaded

Is this character your main ?: Yes, I have a well geared Tank / warlock also, but Vea is my first char , and best geared still.

Have you donated on this character ? No!

Hope this apply is enough for you guys Smile im a great healer and I hope you will take a look at my application
geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vea [H] Epic priest Application   Vea [H] Epic priest  Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Vea [H] Epic priest Application
Page 1 of 1