Insight Guild

Guild Website

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mage Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ombrella
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :)   Sat 5 Sep - 18:48

-Accepted, whisp me ingame when I'll beconnected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://insight-guild.forumsactifs.com
Packard

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :)   Sat 5 Sep - 16:54

yea i know, i'm also nearly trained fully in enchanting, so will get my gear enchanted as fast as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baya

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :)   Sat 5 Sep - 16:00

U could use some more bonus dmg,but all in all,you got my vote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ravenka

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :)   Sat 5 Sep - 15:59

vote for u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Packard

PostSubject: Mage Application :)   Sat 5 Sep - 15:56

Character Name: Packard

Class: Mage

Spec: Frost

Current Gear: Full t1 accuired by raiding, and the rest of my gear is epix to, except my trinkets.

Current Stats: i've got 290+ damage, 11 % crit, 408 Int Smile

Do you know anyone in Insight ?: No, but i've seen a lot of mebers around, playd with them in BG's and the look geared and skilled to me, so wold love to give it a shot Smile

What is your Pre-BC experience ?: I've played retail wow for 5 years now, i played a lot of endgame dungeons back then aswell, MC, Onyxia, ZG, BWL, AQ20 and i've also done entier naxx when i was level 70 Smile I've done all bosses in the mentioned dungeons, so i think i have some experience Smile I've also raided nearly all BC raids and Wotlk raids, so i've been raiding for many years Very Happy

Insight raids at 8h30PM Paris time zone GMT+1 (it means +6 houres of the server houre), will you be able to attend our raids at this time ?: Indeed i will be able to, yes Smile

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic ?: I've got both TS, Vent and loads of different mics Smile

Insight is a progressing PvE guild, do you have the patience and understanding of endgame raiding ? This means can you handle wiping while we learn/ experience new encounters ?: As i said before, i've done loads of rading for many years, so i thnk i'm up for the challenge :b

Previous Guilds on q-gaming: Not many, was in "used and abbused" for a short period of time, but i had to leave since i was going on a 3 week vacation in my summer holiday Smile

Is this character your main ?: Yes it is, and it's also nearly the only char i play on this server Smile

Have you donated on this character ? If yes, which items ?: I have donated for any gear, would kinda ruin the experince i think Smile

Anything else we should know ?: As i said, i've played retail for 5 years, done virtually all classes, and raided A LOT! Smile I enjoy a friendly guild, and having fun while progressing, but there must be serious times aswell ofc Smile

Hope you liked it, thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mage Application :)   

Back to top Go down

Mage Application :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insight Guild :: Insight System :: Applications-
Jump to: