Insight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insight Guild

Guild Website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mage apply.. ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombrella
Admin

mage apply.. ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: mage apply.. ;)   mage apply.. ;) EmptySun 6 Sep - 19:36

Very cool apply ! Accepted ! whisp me ingame for an invite and get asap TeamSpeak 2 !
Back to top Go down
https://insight-guild.forumsactifs.com
farao

mage apply.. ;) Empty
PostSubject: mage apply.. ;)   mage apply.. ;) EmptySun 6 Sep - 19:26

Character Name: Firebreath

Class: Mage

Spec: Atm arcane, but I am trying everything out, what fits me most

Current Gear: ZG staff, T2 head, and some other crappy things not something to be proud on anyway Wink

Current Stats: stats.. pff sec +160 spell power, 220 mp5, 7% crit, 5.6k mana, nothing to be proud on Razz

Do you know anyone in Insight ?: I just met Vea and draggi on the roof of ogrimmars bank, they looked nice ppl to me Smile,they told me to apply here

What is your Pre-BC experience ?: Alot Smile played retail all those years, till BC came out then i quitted, then i started again when lichking came, and now they announced another expansion, so I am pertty tired of that. but that was not really the question..., Yea I got experience Wink

Insight raids at 8h30PM Paris time zone GMT+1 (it means +6 houres of the server houre), will you be able to attend our raids at this time ?:
Can't be better imo maybe sometimes at 8h would also be nice, cause i have training till 7:30 etc, but on friday/saturday I am not very sure if i can come, I do have a social life Wink

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic ?:
Teamspeak, not sure.. nop i got vent, but it's download able easy just tell me what version etc, mic is broken -,-, but I am more of a typer then speaker so that won't be a great problem

Insight is a progressing PvE guild, do you have the patience and understanding of endgame raiding ? This means can you handle wiping while we learn/ experience new encounters ?:
Yes aslong as it's fun no problem Wink, but i serious can kill people who leave after a wipe.

Previous Guilds on q-gaming:
Nope I just know that I neverevah gonna join facefaceface etc. stupid ninja's

Is this character your main ?:
I got another char Farao, shammy healer, but mage is soo much cooler, just not very lucky in looting nor raids, so firebreath is my main.

Have you donated on this character ? If yes, which items ?:
Never gonna donate else i prefer go back and play retail

Anything else we should know ?:
I don't use any medicines, play hockey, like watching football, well that's pretty much it, and till how late do u guys raid? 11:00? or 10 30? that's not really clearly but I shal try to attend as many raid as possible Wink, Hope I informed u enough with this, just wisper ingame if u want to hear more Wink
Back to top Go down

mage apply.. ;)
Page 1 of 1