Insight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insight Guild

Guild Website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombrella
Admin

Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty!   Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty! EmptyThu 3 Sep - 22:40

-Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://insight-guild.forumsactifs.com
baya

Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty! Empty
PostSubject: Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty!   Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty! EmptyThu 3 Sep - 22:38

Character Name: Baja

Class: Warlock

Spec: Destruction

Current Gear: Got full t1,but Im not using some better random epics.Also got 2 t2 items atm,+ few enchanted items.

Current Stats: +420 dmg,17.30% crit,45 crit rating

Do you know anyone in Insight ?: Ravenka,infact,she was the one that pursuaded me to join this guild xD

What is your Pre-BC experience ?: ZG,MC,AQ20&40,Ony,BWL.(I got Naxx 2 wings in retail not on q-gaming)

Insight raids at 8h30PM Paris time zone GMT+1 (it means +6 houres of the server houre), will you be able to attend our raids at this time ?: Yes I will.

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic ?: Downloading it now.Mic-yes I do.

Insight is a progressing PvE guild, do you have the patience and understanding of endgame raiding ? This means can you handle wiping while we learn/ experience new encounters ?:
Sure,that's what guild is all about.Believe me,I had my share of wiping on q-gaming.Otherwise I would leave it a long time ago.

Previous Guilds on q-gaming: Hells Bells,Reloaded.

Is this character your main ?: Yes it is.

Have you donated on this character ? If yes, which items ?: No I didn't.

Anything else we should know ?:Got alchemy and LW on alts.So I can contribute with potions and LW items for guild.

If you have any other questions,I'm here for you.
Back to top Go down

Baja (destro lock) reporting for duty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insight Guild :: Insight System :: Applications-
Jump to: