Insight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insight Guild

Guild Website

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mustamies-Enhancement shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ombrella
Admin

Mustamies-Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustamies-Enhancement shaman   Mustamies-Enhancement shaman EmptySun 6 Sep - 23:20

Accepted, wisp me in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://insight-guild.forumsactifs.com
Ravenka

Ravenka

PostSubject: Re: Mustamies-Enhancement shaman   Mustamies-Enhancement shaman EmptySun 6 Sep - 20:21

nice apply vote for you!
Back to top Go down
olmura123

PostSubject: Mustamies-Enhancement shaman   Mustamies-Enhancement shaman EmptySun 6 Sep - 20:16

Character Name: Mustamies

Class: Shaman

Spec: Enhancement

Current Gear: 4/6 HWL, donated weapon, rest is badge shit except boots are from MC.

Current Stats: 658 AP, 20,59% crit, 17 hit rating

Do you know anyone in Insight ?: No, i dont know anyone from this guild, but i hope that i get change to get to know Insight guild members.

What is your Pre-BC experience ?: Not much i played couple weeks on retail before tbc camed. Played 3years on retail and since WOTLK camed i did get rly bored and camed to Q-gaming. I raided on TBC and WOTLK so i know something of raiding. Raided Naxxramas on Wotlk so should know something of it!

Insight raids at 8h30PM Paris time zone GMT+1 (it means +6 houres of the server houre), will you be able to attend our raids at this time ?: Yes, alteast on weekends thursday-sunday. Sometimes i can play on week too!

Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic ?: Yes ofcourse Smile Even though im not so great on speaking english, but everyone has realized that what i have ment.

Insight is a progressing PvE guild, do you have the patience and understanding of endgame raiding ? This means can you handle wiping while we learn/ experience new encounters ?: Ofc! If you leave on wipe then you should not play this game..

Previous Guilds on q-gaming: Was on this finnish chat guild called "Voi Vittu" which mean "Oh Fuck"

Is this character your main ?: Yes.

Have you donated on this character ? If yes, which items ?: Like i told mine weapon is donated. Nothing else. Actually i changed mine retail account to this weapon. Very Happy

Anything else we should know ?: Well im "normal" finnish boy which likes to play lot of games on computer. Especially WoW. I dosent have any hobbys so they dont take time of Rading Very Happy. Well nothing else is popping to my head right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mustamies-Enhancement shaman   Mustamies-Enhancement shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Mustamies-Enhancement shaman
Page 1 of 1